Holy Barnes (Maria)
Lizzie is an experienced Management Consultant specialising in People and Culture. She works with executives, leaders, teams and individuals to optimise their productivity, maximise their work engagement and perform at their best, benefitting organisation success and individual wellbeing.
She is currently Business Director of mwah. making work absolutely human, a consultancy committed to helping leaders get the people stuff right. Simply. Effectively. And in a way that is good for business and good for people.
Lizzie has a deep interest in what positive psychology and behavioural science research has to say about what enables people to thrive, individually and collectively. Over recent years, Lizzie has specialised in projects that helped organisations shift their culture in a positive direction, to drive higher and sustainable levels of engagement, amidst environments of change and uncertainty.
She has worked with clients across a range of industry sectors including resources, professional services, government, not-for-profit, utilities, education and high-performance sport.
With undergraduate degrees in economics and human resource management and post graduate qualifications in career development, Lizzie is also an accredited Leadership and Organisation Coach and an active mentor to young aspiring female leaders.
Kellie is a Senior WA corporate communications advisor with a range of other corporate roles. Born and raised in Perth Kellie has networks across business and the NFP sector, particularly aged care, retirement living and disabilities. She has internationally accredited coaching qualifications and provides coaching, mentoring and employee communications advice to range of clients.
Key current/recent clients:
- Represented the European Space Agency for 15 years, requiring an interface with State/Federal Government, media and industry
- Digital transformation of the PML/MarketWest Great Greengrocers marketing campaign after privatisation.
- Manage the public profile, brand and marketing for The Richardson Aged Care Residence as part of Oryx Communities’ portfolio of assets
- Consumer research and digital marketing strategy for Catholic Homes and communications capability review for Villa Maria Catholic Homes in Victoria
- Created ATCO Gas’s first consumer-facing safety awareness campaign across social / digital and mass media channels.
- Coaching with executives at CBH, Commonwealth Bank, PwC, Nexia and Quadrant Energy.
Have served on the following boards and NFPs:
- Director of $60 million Ability Centre, Member of Governance committee
- Board Member of State Library Foundation
- Mentoring for UWA, PRIA and Mission Australia
WA representative for Kipling Partners, providing specialist coaching services across Australia and Asia