Kellie is a Senior WA corporate communications advisor with a range of other corporate roles. Born and raised in Perth Kellie has networks across business and the NFP sector, particularly aged care, retirement living and disabilities. She has internationally accredited coaching qualifications and provides coaching, mentoring and employee communications advice to range of clients.
Key current/recent clients:
- Represented the European Space Agency for 15 years, requiring an interface with State/Federal Government, media and industry
- Digital transformation of the PML/MarketWest Great Greengrocers marketing campaign after privatisation.
- Manage the public profile, brand and marketing for The Richardson Aged Care Residence as part of Oryx Communities’ portfolio of assets
- Consumer research and digital marketing strategy for Catholic Homes and communications capability review for Villa Maria Catholic Homes in Victoria
- Created ATCO Gas’s first consumer-facing safety awareness campaign across social / digital and mass media channels.
- Coaching with executives at CBH, Commonwealth Bank, PwC, Nexia and Quadrant Energy.
Have served on the following boards and NFPs:
- Director of $60 million Ability Centre, Member of Governance committee
- Board Member of State Library Foundation
- Mentoring for UWA, PRIA and Mission Australia
WA representative for Kipling Partners, providing specialist coaching services across Australia and Asia