With over 20 years of experience Catherine is a passionate Organisational Development Specialist with a passion for enabling organisations and leaders maximise their potential. Catherine specialises in Strategic HR Development, Coaching, Leadership Development, Team Building and Culture Change.
Catherine works at The Bethanie Group, a not for profit Aged Care provider as the General Manager of Organisational Capability. Her team consists of Organisational Development Consultants, a Learning and Development Team with generalist L & D Consultants and Clinical Nurse Educators, and Quality Assurance.
• Catherine has held key leadership roles in the private, not-for-profit and government organisations including insurance, utilities, mining and health care.
• She holds a board position for an Independent College
• She has recently completed a Masters in Business (Human Resource Management)
• Is accredited in the suite of Human Synergistic tools and Barrett's Culture Transformation Tools
• Is a mum of three young children, a boy aged 11 and twin girls aged 8, plus a two year old Rhodesian Ridgeback dog
• Catherine has a passion for learning
• And having fun is a key priority in everything she does