As businesses change, cultural change becomes essential for survival. And now more than ever, HR is steering the ship of change.
- Encouraging communication and problem-solving within and between departments
- Influencing employees and managers away from having fixed mindsets
- Encouraging people to be open to ideas and feel ownership of cultural change
- Building leadership capability to drive cultural change
- Driving cultural change as a steady piece of work, not a big bang approach
- Encouraging employees to stop, think, and internalise cultural change programs
- Promoting the values that drive better performance and help overcome outdated behaviours