As workplaces become more agile, HR professionals will become the essential bond that keeps the team cohesive and provides employees with a sense of belonging. How do you foster collaboration, teamwork, agility and cohesion in an increasingly remote work environment?
- Managing remote, virtual and outsourced employees from an HR perspective
- Successful HR programs that support gig economy workers and contractors
- Communication strategies to create a cohesive culture in a remote and virtual world
- HR programs that combine targets and metrics with flexible work arrangements
- Next level: what type of workplace flexibility will employers offer in the next five years?
- Balancing the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of face-time and international relocation
- Comparing flexible work arrangements and remote work arrangements around the Asia Pacific region
- Managing a geographically diverse regional workforce – how much ‘face time’ is required for effective leadership?