The world is moving quickly. Progressive organisations are responding by transforming hierarchical structures into agile teams. Now more than ever, being quick, agile and responsive is everything. But how do we offer career development and certainty in this new dynamic and flat structure?
- Agile strategies, structures, people, processes and technology
- Shifting away from hierarchical, command and control leadership structure
- What does a non-hierarchical approach to career development look like?
- Enabling talent to move around to gain experience on different projects continue learning
- What career progression can we provide in a lean, low hierarchy environment?